Weekend Fun...
St. Nick came and Ashden started hanging out in the exersaucer. We have to use a blanket to prop him up, but he likes looking around. I was cooking lunch and heard Ashden start to cry, I ran to check him and saw that Av had pulled his blanket out... I said "did Avelyn take your blanket?!" and I could hear her start to laugh upstairs. She is ornery. Also, Av said a bad word this week. We were playing with her toys and I asked her a question, she responded "hell ya!" (a phrase that I tend to say quite often to Scott) So, Scott and I now need to start really watching what we say around her...
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Posted by Abby and Scott at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the ADD mobiles. Occupied my kids forever. I loved it while I showered.
Looks like St. Nick did a good job this year. Christmas wil be lots of fun!
The kids are so cute. Hope they have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment