Tuesday, February 19, 2008

9 Month Update

Sorry for the delay in photos/videos. Avelyn recently went to the ped. for her 9 month check-up. Here are her stats:

Weight: 20lb. 10oz.
Length: 28.5"
Head: 45.5 cm

She is really doing well with walking and pushing her toys. She said a new word this morning. She threw her bottle from her highchair and looked at it and said "drop" She did this twice. So, she has a fun new game and word : ) Also, this was the first morning she woke up and requested me... I heard giggles then, "momma... momma" She always wakes up so happy.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

How cute! I love the photos, especially the one with the hat. That is too funny with the dogs cleaning up the gerber puffs. That is great that Av wakes up happy and giggly. I hope Ethan wakes up happy again soon! It feels like it's been forever since that has happened.