4 1/2 Months
Avelyn is progressing so much in her development, it is amazing. She has just had 2 very big weeks! Today she learned how to drink from a sippy cup and she had her first meal of Rice cereal... which she LOVED! So, it is time to buy a high chair and some more cups with handles : ) She is rolling around like crazy and is scooting forward on her belly. She reaches for EVERYTHING and when she has it she examines it thoroughly and then jams it in her mouth. Her favorite times of the day are when she first wakes up (always a big smile for mommy) and then when she changes into her PJs... for some reason she laughs and giggles wildly as we button up her sleepers. She is so cute... about 10 minutes after I put her to bed every night I tell Scott I miss her already.
Monday, October 08, 2007
Posted by Abby and Scott at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it :)
I love her hair! She is adorable. Glad to hear all went well with her appt.
She is so cute!
so cute!!!
Post a Comment