4 Month PicturesHere are Avelyn's professional photos... she did great!!
OMG she is so adorable!! I love those photos! I so hope Ethan is that smiley when he is 4 months!
those are such cute pictures. thanks for sharing them.
She looks like the perfect mix between you and Scott. She is adorable!
awhl...Avelyn looks sooooo cute!! She poses and smiles--so cute--maybe modeling is in her future--she could be the new Gerber baby.
I can't believe how smiley she was! Great shots. She has grown since last week- her hair is getting more wild by the day! No clips??? Gotta love the feather boa and pearls- Avelyn Jade!!Angie
What a doll! I love the middle one! She looks so happy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMG she is so adorable!! I love those photos! I so hope Ethan is that smiley when he is 4 months!
those are such cute pictures. thanks for sharing them.
She looks like the perfect mix between you and Scott. She is adorable!
awhl...Avelyn looks sooooo cute!! She poses and smiles--so cute--maybe modeling is in her future--she could be the new Gerber baby.
I can't believe how smiley she was! Great shots. She has grown since last week- her hair is getting more wild by the day! No clips??? Gotta love the feather boa and pearls- Avelyn Jade!!
Angie
What a doll! I love the middle one! She looks so happy!
Post a Comment